Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sojourn in Curse

Our Alliance is part of a larger coalition of pirates that have joined forces for this nullsec venture. The move was very fragmented, with people trickling in slowing over a few days, their supplies in limbo.

For reasons that are not clear to me, our pilots got a good whupping. Perhaps people were too scattered, or they didn't know the area, or they were out-numbered, out-shipped, or simply out-played. Whatever the case is, after only five days, Alliance leadership decides to take our ball and go home.

He apologizes profusely and offers to pay for everyone's ships to be moved back to lowsec. I had been busy and didn't even get a chance to fit a Rifter, so I clone jump back to highsec and figure out what to do with my EVE life.

A few days later I learn that the leader stole everyone's items and disbanded the Alliance. C'est la EVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment